CKV: Hale Library at Kansas State University

Today, I want to talk to you all about my favorite state: Kansas! Being and aspiring English teacher, and a lover of books, I made this video to learn more about Hale Library. Some libraries have some really rich history behind them, and Hale fits into this category, so after getting some footage of the grounds and inside the library itself and the some research  I decided to use iMovie for this project.

image

Instead of a trailer, like I’ve done before, I did a movie. The process is simple, very customizable, and I always like how easy they make it for the user to control. This app was the most comptible with my footage that I had taken, keeping it crisp and high quality, it gave me options for music that is all under common usage, and more. This app gave me all the tools I needed for this project. And if you have time, check out the other Celebrating Kansas Voices videos. It’s totally worth it. You find out many things about Kansas through the eyes of its citizens and done creatively. (No textbooks!) Thanks to CKV I can express my celebrating of Kansas through its history and through its libraries.